Happy Mardi Gras! How are you celebrating today?? maybe you should scheduale a massage for this week? just think about it…the best massage in fort mill at H3 Massage Therapy
Throw A Mardi Gras Party
Mardi Gras is one of the most well-known festivals of the year. While Mardi Gras is celebrated all over the world, the most famous Mardi Gras happens in New Orleans. Even if you can’t make it to New Orleans for the celebration, here are some fun ways to host your own Mardi Gras party!
- Send fun invitations. You can make your own, buy them or send out digital invites, but either way themed invitations set the mood.
- Make it a costume party. Ask people to wear masks and dress up for the occasion.
- Serve Mardi Gras themed food. Here is a link to some traditional Mardi Gras recipes. http://allrecipes.com/recipes/192/holidays-and-events/mardi-gras/. Share the link with friends and have a potluck.
- Create a playlist. Put together a list of Cajun-style music to set the mood at your party. You can find a ton of free tunes online.
- Decorate in Mardi Gras colors. There are three colors that are traditionally associated with Mardi Gras: purple, gold and green. Purple symbolizes justice, gold symbolizes power and green symbolizes faith. Decorate using these colors for a traditional feel.
Keeping hydrated is an important part of staying healthy. Water promotes cardiovascular health, keeps your body cool, helps muscles and joints work better and keeps skin supple. Here is this week’s hydration recipe:
Watermelon Strawberry Mint Water
4 cups watermelon in /2 inch cubes, lightly mashed
1/2 pint strawberries, sliced in half
6 sprigs mint (lightly crushed)
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher. Stir gently, cover, and refrigerate until flavors combine, at least 1 hour.
Take time to enjoy this saturday. Spend time with your family or enjoy a good book! Rest, relax then make an appointment for the best massage in fort mill SC at H3 Massage therapy LLC
Fight the Winter time blues
Spring is almost here. But at this time of year, many people are experiencing some winter blues. WebMD reviewed more than a dozen studies that revealed how massage can fight depression by lowering cortisol levels.
Cortisol is the body’s response to stress, and massage therapy lowers it by as much as 50%. At the same time, massage provides many benefits and can also increase the levels of serotonin and dopamine, which are both neurotransmitters that help stabilize your mood.
If you or someone you love is experiencing the winter blues, schedule a massage today and help get through this last push before spring.
Come get the best massage in fort mill at H3 Massage Therapy!!