Breathing Exercise to Relieve Stress
Here is a quick breathing exercise you can use anytime, anywhere to help you calm the nervous system, increase focus, and reduce stress:
- Sit comfortably with your back straight.
- Breathe in through your nose for a count of four.
- Hold for a count four.
- Exhale through your mouth for a count of four, pushing out as much air as you can while contracting your abdominal muscles.
- Continue to breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth until you feel your body relax.
- Then come get the best massage in fort mill at h# massage !!