DIY Foot Massage
If your feet are giving you trouble, sometimes this simple trick can help eliminate the discomfort. The best part is that you can use this technique almost anywhere.
Here’s how to do it:
- Get a small ball – a tennis ball will work great
- While sitting in a chair, step on the ball with your foot. Your foot can be bare or you can keep your sock on. It’s up to you.
- Roll your foot back and forth from heel to toe with firm pressure. Don’t push so hard that you cause yourself pain. This should feel good, like it is relieving tension in your foot.
- If you have isolated pain or pain that is more intense in certain parts of your foot, work those areas gently by rolling the ball in small circles.
- Continue for 2-3 minutes, then switch feet.