DIY Hand and Forearm Massage
Too much texting? Don’t worry. Try this hand / forearm massage to help relax your muscles.
- Relax one arm, palm up, on top of your thigh.
- Push the heel of your other palm slowly along the forearm in the direction of your wrist.
- Use enough pressure to feel some heat, but not to give yourself a brush burn.
- Do the same thing across your open palm all the way down toward your fingertips, and again over the mound of your thumb.
- Repeat a few times, and switch hands.
Then be sure to come by H3 Massage Therapy for the best massage in Fort mill!